- CareOne Honored as Corporation of The Year by Make-A-Wish® New Jersey at Annual Gala, Daniel Straus and Elizabeth Straus Honored as Humanitarians of The Year. Click here to read more.
- CareOne CEO Daniel Straus' vision of keeping seniors fit, comes to fruition with the Forever Fit program. Click here to learn more.
- Make-A-Wish New Jersey Gala will honor Daniel E. Straus, Elizabeth Straus and CareOne. Click here to purchase tickets, sponsorships and journal ads.
- CareOne Event Raises Unprecedented Funds for Make-A-Wish New Jersey. Click Here to Read More.
- Daniel E. Straus received the Spirit of Healing Award at Holy Name Medical Center’s 2016 Founders Ball.
- Click here to read CareOne's new interactive, e-magazine!
- A fundraising campaign spearheaded by Daniel E. Straus has raised $1.3 million in support of long-time HealthBridge employee and cancer patient Dan Grimes.
- Under the strong leadership of Daniel E. Straus, CareOne’s Valentine’s Ball raised $1.1 million in support of The Valerie Fund and the thousands of New Jersey children with cancer and blood disorders for whom it provides care.
About Daniel E. Straus
He is Chairman of InnovaCare Health, a managed health plan with a strong presence in Southern California as well as Puerto Rico.
In addition, Mr. Straus operates a family office that invests in hedge funds, private equity and real estate.